[GB] ClackX Alpha - Keyboard Kit
Price is finalized during checkout
Introducing the first creation from ClackX, the Alpha, an entry-level keyboard designed by Doctorboy from ClackX. Everything from the keyboard to the PCB is designed in-house!
Alpha is a keyboard designed to elevate your typing experience when at the same time using more affordable materials like acrylic. Some key design features of the Alpha are the two top colours combination, the 65% layout with exploded arrow keys, two knobs, one each side and an OLED to help you navigate through QMK layers and easily configure the behaviour of the knobs.
Personalize your build with available add-ons for this Group Buy. Click HERE.
This is a Group Buy!
GB will start on July 29th and will close on August 31st.
ETA is around 2 months after GB closing.
Group Buy Conditions
- GB window open on July 29 00h GMT+1
- GB ends on August 31 23h59 GMT+1
- Estimated ETA is around 2 months after GB closing (End of Oct 2023)
- Vendor: ClackX store (myself, EU based)
- MOQ: 10 units
- Maximum number of units: 30
Group Buy items if combined with other products in the store, all order items will only be shipped at the GB delivery time. If you want to receive the remaining items before the GB ETA, please order them separately.
This group buy sale includes in all configurations the following components:
- Stacked Acrylic case
- Universal FR4 plate supporting all compatible layouts
- Universal hot-swap PCB with multi-layout support (Solderable PCB as an optional extra, please check add-ons)
- Unified USB-C Daughterboard C3 version and JST cable
- Two rotary encoders and respective knobs from Kilo International
- Oled Display
- A user-choice for the feets: custom acrylic feets or cone feet
- A user-choice set of screws
As optional, we offer add-on services, including Gateron Milky Top switches (x70 switches) and building service to rotary encoders and the OLED screen.
- 65% layout with exploded arrow keys
- Stacked acrylic case with acrylic feet approx. a 6 degree typing angle
- Option to use Cone Feet
- Leafspring sandwich mount
- Universal FR4 plate supporting all layouts
- Universal hot-swap PCB with multi-layout support, including ANSI, ISO and split spacebar
- Unified USB-C Daughterboard C3 Series and JST cable (PCB will support C4 connector as well)
- Two rotary encoders (click feedback)
- Two high-quality Knobs from Kilo International
- 0.96 inch OLED Display
- Underglow RGB
- Three different options for screws
- Anodised aluminium screws, washers and standoffs
- Black steel screws and standoffs
- Rainbow colour titanium screws and standoffs
- Weight (fully built): 800g (acrylic feet) / 850g (cone feet)
- Support of QMK/VIA/VIAL
- Dimensions: 367mm x 129mm x 50mm
You can check more information about this keyboard on the dedicated project page.
Keycaps and stabs are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of this keyboard.
- 367mm x 129mm x 50mm